Small bug on the report download

Good morning.

Following the last release, it looks like some of you were struggling to download reports. This turned out to be a small issue in our cache-busting logic that meant that your browsers were still serving up old versions of some of the code that powers the app. 

This small issue has been dealt with now, and we're once again fully operational with reports. Phew. Sorry.


Fixed: Older invoices can't be downloaded

We identified some errors in the logs where older invoices couldn't be downloaded by some users. After some investigation we narrowed this down to a 3rd party updating their API without notice.

Sorry about that if you had issues, it's all sorted now and you can download old invoices again 😀


Summary emails now state your department

We've improved the summary emails to tell you more about the type of summary you're getting so you'll see the department name.

If you're a pro user you'll see whether the summary is for the whole organisation, or people you manage too.

We've also rounded up some fixes to the allowance setting of a new user and made sending weekly summary emails more reliable in some edge case scenarios.


Mobile App Fixes

Hello everyone!

It's a mobile update release. ☎️ 🤙

Looks like we've had some issues with the mobile app recently - specifically things like the login link, and resetting passwords haven't been behaving properly.

This release sorts all that. Best of all it's a server-side fix so no-one needs to go and update their app - hooray!





Uploader and Reports improvements

Improvement 

The user uploader wasn't great at telling you why your upload might have failed, so we've improved it to be better at handling different date formats in CSV uploads and telling you more about what could be wrong (or right) about your upload.  

Fix 

The reports change last week introduced some unnecessary fields on some report sheets. We've sorted that out so only relevant fields are shown now. Apologies if you've just adjusted your macros!


There's some more improvements, fixes and tweaks as with all of our releases too.

New Report column layout

Improvement 

The Summary and Backup reports now have a standardised column layout for users so you can now reference them by ID, payroll ID, and their first and surnames. 📊

Payroll ID?

Yes, as some of you will be aware, we're beta testing a Timetastic Pro plan and Payroll ID is one of the new fields you can add to a user if you're on the Pro plan. We'll be reaching out to more companies to test our Pro plan before we launch it properly in the future. So keep an eye out for that, there's some really good stuff in it. 👌

Fix 

We fixed the issues saving Webhook URLs and a few other issues on the Webhooks API page.  🐛🔨

Fun Friday Fixes

It’s Friday! Let’s throw another release at you!

We’ve been fixing some minor niggles and issues - here’s some more detail!

  • 📅 We fixed an issue where if you were in a user’s profile from the calendar page you wouldn’t be offered a pro rata for that user when adding a start date. Now you are.
  • 💳 We had some payment setup flows that could in rare situations leave you unable to enter card details, these are all sorted now.
  • 🪵 We made some improvements to our new sign in logs
  • 🔤 We found and fixed some smelling mitsakes ;)

That’s all for now, get back to it, and we’ll see you again soon.

👋

More timezone fixes

Our previous fix for the Wallchart only tackled part of the problem: the start of the default date range to show.

This one goes a little further and improves the accuracy of that, as well as correctly highlighting “today” for your current timezone.

Show Previous EntriesShow Previous Entries