That's right, this is part two of our never ending series on "make Timetastic better". Nothing public facing for this, it's all backend changes.
- Modified our caching layer to more or less double the effectiveness of it - speeding up everything for everyone.
- Tightened up an edge case around incomplete signups so their data is completely sandboxed.
- Improved the experience for returning users who didn't complete their signup.
- Backend libraries updated.
- Cache invalidation is now improved so the very rare case of "I updated this and it's not changed" should be gone.
- Fixed some small layout issues on the G Suite import.